Your daily self-care tasks will be addressed immediately with the help of our personal care aides.
Seniors need independence, but in some ways, they would always want to be assisted. A lot of seniors choose to dwell in their place of abode in spite of an illness or disability, which is why we aim to be their hope to go on and live life to the fullest of their potentials.
Our personal care services include:
- Assistance with Feeding
- Assistance with Meal Preparation
- Assistance with Food Monitoring and Liquid Intake
- Assistance with Bathing, Including Perineal Care
- Assistance with Tooth and Denture Care (Brushing and Flossing)
- Assistance with Grooming and Dressing
- Assistance with Transferring
- Assistance with Incontinence Care
- Assistance with Self-Administered Medication
Are there any home care-related queries you would like us to address? Feel free to talk to us at 703-256-2718. You may also schedule an appointment with one of our staff members to personally discuss your care concerns and requests.