Touch of Love Home Health Care Agency is a non-medical private duty home care company. We are focused on providing care to the elderly, children and anyone who needs help with their activities of daily living as a result of an illness, accident or special needs cases. The company is looking for a self-motivated, high energy, and results/growth-focused candidate to fill in our Account Manager/liaison Officer position. The successful candidate must have a proven record in creating / building relationships. This position is responsible for establishing new referral relationships with different referral sources.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Grow new client leads by creating/keeping outstanding ongoing relationships with referral sources such as doctors, hospitals discharge planners, rehabs, hospice, medical equipment companies, assisted living facilities and independent living communities, etc.
- Calling on adult children, and developing new referral accounts in the medical professional community within Fairfax county
- Monitor the company website for leads and actively making calls to prospective clients in need of care or services
- Develop new marketing materials or marketing messages in a professional and creative manner to create community awareness or our services.
- Work with the company nurse or with hospital and skilled nursing facilities, discharge planners to ensure that clients receive the care they need at home
- Organize and take part in community outreach activities events
- Accurately maintain an updated company CRM system.
Our ideal candidate would:
- Experience in private duty home care sales or have a good understanding of the homecare industry
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Be team oriented and comfortable collaborating with other staff
- Basic computer skills