Administration is responsible for coordinating and directing the non-clinical operations of the agency and ensuring that all duties are performed in a timely manner. Administration is also responsible for ensuring that all support to management and data entry functions are operating effectively and efficiently
- Proficient with all aspects of data entry in operating systems as applicable, and Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Maintains office/branch manuals as needed; i.e. administrative binder.
- Responsible for the ordering of medical supplies and office supplies.
- Responsible for submitting invoices to Home Office per policy timelines.
- Responsible for clerical functions in agency related to filing, work flow, etc.
- Assures that all telephone traffic is managed in a professional, customer service oriented manner and is relayed to the appropriate people.
- Responsible for completion and tracking of references, health screenings, criminal background checks, and drug screens for new hires and existing staff if applicable.
- Ensures completion and ongoing maintenance of HR/medical files for all agency employees and contract staff. (Ex. Primary Source license verification)
- Responsible for the procurement of goods and services of the facility (ex. medical supplies, office supplies, and contracted services) within budgeted guidelines.
- Assumes an active role in the professional development of assigned staff, including participation in orientation, ongoing skill development, and other mentoring activities. Responsible for maintaining an office environment that fosters the professional growth and development of assigned staff.
- Assists the Branch Manager, Director of Nurses/Alternate Directors of Nurses as needed in other agency processes and functions.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- BA Degree preferred. Working experience with supervision of administrative support staff.
- Two (2) years of management experience preferred.
- Demonstrates organizational, written/composition skills, and verbal skills.
- Demonstrates typing skills, filing skills, and word processing skills (Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates strong process and people leadership abilities.
- Demonstrates strong financial management skills.